Three Days Bridge Designing using MIDAS Workshop at Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Cuttack, Odisha, India on 14-15-16 March 2016.
This three days workshop covers all the essential topics about Bridge Designing and MIDAS. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Bridge Designing with purely industrial application.This workshop will include:
• Introduction to Bridges
• Steps Involved in the Process of Design of Bridges
• Type of Traffic on Bridge
• Design of Each individual Structural Element
• Introduction to MIDAS
• Creating Nodes, Creating Elements, Unit system, Defining Material Properties
• Definition of Loads and Assignment of loads, Load Combinations
• Design of Continuous PSC I girder-Slab Bridge with Grillage Analysis
• Design of Simply supported PSC Box girder Bridge
• Basics of Design of Balanced Cantilever Bridge and Design of Cable stayed Bridge
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Cuttack, Odisha, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107