Workshop on PCB Designing
PCB Designing Workshop is planned in such a way that it covers up the basics of electronics hardware designing section for the engineering students. Student’s right from their first year of Engineering can participate in this workshop. This kind of workshop will make students understand the concept of PCB tracks and will really guide them to Industrial circuit design. Students can easily make their mini as well as major projects circuit designing after understanding the concepts of PCB Designing.
Idea of this workshop came into existence by understanding the industrial requirement and comparing it to the amount of practical knowledge to the students related to designing of circuit. This will also built a huge confidence in the students who are really interested in making and building their future in designing.
Module of workshop will cover up following topics:
- Basic of different circuit functional blocks
- Developing Projects by combining & Linking different functional circuit blocks
- Developing the Schematic Diagram using actual component specifications
- Circuit designing in ISIS Professional Software
- Circuit simulation in Real-time using circuit simulation Software
- Techniques for Debugging the Schematic for bugs & error
- Designing of PCB layout in ARES Professional Software
- Techniques for miniaturizing the PCB Layout
- Designing of Single side & Double sided PCB
- Designing Surface Mount Technology(SMT) type PCB
- Ground & Power Plane Creations Techniques & Tips
- Imprinting PCB tracks on copper clad
- Fabrication & Process of Etching
- Component Assembly & Mounting Techniques
- Soldering Techniques & Soldering Tips
- Testing the circuit prototype and error elimination
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.