Workshop on Cisco Networking
Networking sounds like connection of devices like computers, printers etc. Here Cisco Networking refers to networking of Routers and Switches in a Network. During this workshop you get to learn about how and where to connect a router or switch in the network, which switch to connect or which router to connect in the network. In more simpler terms, IBNC India’s Cisco Networking workshop caters to teaching of OSI Model, IP Addressing, Subnetting, Routing Protocols, Switching protocols on Real Cisco Devices like Cisco Router 1841 and Cisco Switch 2950.
This Two Days Workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build a Small Network. For example: Basic Network Design of their Colleges/Institutions. By the end of this two days’ workshop, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of internetworking.
- Understand data flow in a network.
- Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network.
- Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches.
- Understand different routing mechanism and routing protocols.
- Understand the concept of switching: Packet Switching and Circuit Switching.
- Configure real time CISCO routers and switches.
- Configure different routing protocols in a network.
- Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals.
- Design and implement a network i.e. Campus Area Network Design
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.