Three Days Network Security Workshop at B. S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai on 19th - 21st September 2015
This three days’ workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build a small network. For example: basic network design of their colleges. By the end of this three days’ workshop, students will be able to:
• Understand the basics of internetworking
• Securing a network with the help of different types of passwords
• Switch Port Security Techniques
• Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
• Wide area network technologies
• Understand data flow in a network
• Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network
• Understand the concept of switching: Packet Switching and Circuit Switching
• Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals
• Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches
Real Cisco Routers and Switches will be taken to the college to make sure that students have practical exposure on real devices.
Open for students from all over India.
Venue : B. S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107