Workshop on Faculty Development Program - Train the Trainer
Overall purpose of the program is to enable participants:
- Take a re-look at their stance as preceptors
- Examine critically their delivery style
- Get acquainted with top 7 tips ( based on adult learning theories) for improving their curriculum transaction
- Evolve as ‘Encouraging Adult’ to relate with students with enhanced levels of empathy and understanding (top 7 tips for relationship management)
- Align strongly with the Institution’s Vision-Mission to serve better
- Get acquainted with Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits
- Commit to an action plan based on Covey’s 7 habits to contribute to the institution.
Some points for consideration:
- A simple participants’ profile format will be given to participants before the program and collected via email. (else it will be given on day #1 and collected on the same day)
- Each day may have four sessions, two each in the forenoon and afternoon.
- Each day may also have two reflection spaces exclusively meant for participants where they share their learning and experiences.
- Total Recall slot (say 15-20 minutes) may be done by participants themselves (in teams)
- Cultural Program, if possible, can be had for just 45 mts or I hour. This will help participants bond well and showcase their unique talent adding a certain fun flavour to the program.
- Timings can be as per participants’ convenience.
- (Preferred timings would be 9. 30 am to 4.30 pm with tea/lunch breaks in between)
- At the end of every day we can also a brief discussion with key management members & principal to review the day’s program, focusing on what went well & what could have been different/better/ so that improvements can be attempted on the go.
This session will be an eye opener for the college/company management and specially for the faculties/employees working in the organization. We will bring tear in their eyes, tear of joy and motivation and energy to bring the change for the organization.