Two days Embedded System with Robotics Workshop at DMI College of Engineering, Chennai on 3rd – 4th September 2015.
This two days’ workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build an embedded based application and fully automated robot. By the end of this two days’ workshop, students will be able to:
• Understand basic constituents of Robotics
• Understand Arduino Boards
• Understand Embedded System and its uses in Industries
• Understand working of Joystick controlled – LCD Interfaced Robot
• Understanding Microcontroller and its peripheral device
• Understand Programming of Microcontroller
• Understand PC Controlled Robots
• Speed control of a motor using resistance for industry application specially automation
• Understand H-Bridge concept
• Understand serial communication for displaying values on UART
• Understand RF Transmitter Receiver Circuit and Module
• Configure PC Controlled wireless robot
Free Complete Embedded Development kit with LCD and Receiver and Transmitter Cicruit ,Arduino Board, Motors, Chasis, Joystick , and full robotics KIT.
Note: A kit will be provided to a group of 5 students
Open for students from all over India.
Venue : DMI College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 3rd – 4th September 2015
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107