Two days Embedded System and Robotics Workshop at St. Joseph Institute of Technology, Chennai on 5th and 6th August 2015.
Embedded System with Robotics is a purely industrial application & embedded system with glimpse of robotics workshop based on World most popular Arduino Board, where you can learn to make an embedded application and glimpse of few of the most popular robots. This workshop deals with all students having interest and enthusiasts towards Artificial Intelligence, embedded systems & most emerging field of robotics. This workshop will cover complete knowledge of design, construction and programming concept in making an Embedded based applications, fully automated robot. Basic module of Embedded Robotics Workshop:
• Introduction to Embedded Sys & Robotics
• Major applications Embedded sys & Robotics
• Why Embedded system playing major role in development?
• Embedded system and its uses in Industries
• Future of Embedded system and robots
• Basic constituents of robotics
• Introduction to Actuators
• Introduction to Arduino Boards
• Introduction to Joy Stick
• Introduction and working of Joystick controlled – LCD interfaced Robot
• Understanding Microcontroller and its peripheral device
• Introduction to software
• Programming of Microcontroller
• Controlling robot.
• Introduction to Wireless Communication
• PC controlled Robot
• LCD Interfacing & generating values for USER
Venue : St. Joseph Institute of Technology, Chennai on 5th and 6th August 2015.
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107
Register at - NA/ Only college students are allowed.