Workshop on Designing of DSP Architecture using system generator XILINX
This course allows you to explore the System Generator tool and to gain the expertise you need to develop advanced, low-cost DSP designs. This intermediate course in implementing DSP functions focuses on learning how to use System Generator for DSP, design implementation tools. Through hands-on exercises, you will implement a design from algorithm concept to hardware verification using the Xilinx FPGA capabilities.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Describe the System Generator design flow for implementing DSP functions
- Identify Xilinx FPGA capabilities and how to implement a design from algorithm concept.
- List various low-level and high-level functional blocks available in System Generator
- Implement multi-rate systems in System Generator.
- Integrate System Generator models into the Vivado IDE
- Design a processor-controllable interface using System Generator for DSP
- Generate IPs from C-based design sources for use in the System Generator environment
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.