Workshop on Cisco - Networking Security
As the name suggests, this workshop will entertain teaching of “How to secure Network using Cisco Firewalls”. This workshop will clear concepts about using Hardware firewall in the network before the internet is terminated on Router of the company or organization.
IBNC India’s experts from the security domain will take the workshop and start from basics and fundamentals of security and teach how and why firewalls are used in the network. Every organization needs engineers who can secure the database, files, internet and other most important documents from hackers and security engineers are hired for the same.
This two days’ workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build a small network. For example: basic network design of their colleges. By the end of this two days’ workshop, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of internetworking.
- Understand data flow in a network.
- Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network.
- Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches.
- Understand different routing mechanism and routing protocols.
- Configure different routing protocols in a network.
- Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals.
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.