Workshop on Bridge Designing using MIDAS Software
Bridge Design is one of the oldest topics of BRIDGE Engineering. You will be introduced to various types of bridges and moving loads. This Training gives you a unique opportunity to experience a hands-on feel of a BRIDGE Engineering project. Participants will design and fabricate their own bridge and test for the maximum load. The bridge model made by them can take up to 1000 times the self weight.
- Design, Fabricate and Test a model bridge
- Build a bridge that can support the load up to 1000 times its own weight
Highlights of the training
- Introduction to Bridge Design through interactive lecture sessions with good multimedia content
- Hands-on practical session on CAD based Bridge Design, Fabrication and Testing
- Bridge model is self-fabricated and tested model by each team
- Exposure to current industry methods used in bridge design
- Discussion about implementing the knowledge gained to develop good B.Tech/M.Tech Project
- Interview tips to face interviews with confidence
- Career guidance & Counseling.
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.