Big Data and Hadoop workshop at VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu on 22nd - 24th January 2016.
This three days workshop covers all the essential topics about Big Data and Hadoop. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Big Data using Hadoop which is a purely industrial application with glimpse of Big Data applications. This workshop will include:
• What is “Big Data and Hadoop”"
• Introduction to Data Economy, Data Analytics, Data Science
• Introduction to Apache Hadoop Architecture
• Introduction to Hadoop Ecosystem – MapReduce, Hadoop Streaming, Hive, Pig, Hbase
• HDFS Programming Basics
• Accessing Hadoop Data using Hive
• MapReduce Programming Using BigInsights
• Traditional Data Processing Technologies
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107