Workshop on Arduino Based - Sensor Based Robotics
In this robotics workshop student will learn how to capture data with the help of sensors and how to use them to run the motors. We mainly focus on Light Sensor and sound sensor in this workshop and the robot car actually picks up light and sound signals and convert it into the motion of the bot.
It also focuses on conceptualization and designing of complex systems and will help clear concepts related to embedded systems, artificial intelligence and automation.
What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. For processing of the images, we use a tool called as MATLAB, which is widely used in industries.
What will you learn after attending the workshop:
- Details on microcontroller
- Programming the microcontroller using ARDUINO Interface
- Interfacing and controlling various devices like LED, motors, sensors etc with microcontroller
- Use of ADC for different interface control
- Making of various types of robots their algorithms and coding
- Application of micro controllers in industry, military, medical, home appliances, home automation etc
- Use of sound sensors and its application
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.