Workshop on Arduino Based - Embedded System and Robotics
What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. For processing of the images, we use a tool called as MATLAB, which is widely used in industries.
Embedded System with Robotics is a purely industrial application & embedded system with glimpse of robotics workshop based on World most popular Arduino Board, where you can learn to make an embedded application and glimpse of few of the most popular robots. This workshop deals with all students having interest and enthusiasts towards Artificial Intelligence, embedded systems & most emerging field of robotics. This workshop will cover complete knowledge of design, construction and programming concept in making an Embedded based applications, fully automated robot.
Basic module of Embedded Robotics Workshop:
- Introduction to Embedded Sys & Robotics
- Major applications Embedded sys & Robotics
- Why Embedded system playing major role in development?
- Embedded system and its uses in Industries
- Future of Embedded system and robots
- Basic constituents of robotics
- Introduction to Actuators
- Introduction to Arduino Boards
- Introduction to Joy Stick
- Introduction and working of Joystick controlled – LCD interfaced Robot
- Understanding Microcontroller and its peripheral device
- Introduction to software
- Programming of Microcontroller
- Controlling robot.
- Introduction to Wireless Communication
- PC controlled Robot
- LCD Interfacing & generating values for USER
This is just 2 days course content, if you need training content for Faculty Development Program or for 5/7/10/15/30/45/180 Days training, Click Here.