Internet of Things (IOT) workshop at VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India on 29th – 30th October 2015.
This two days workshop covers all the essential topics about Internet of Things. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Internet of Things with purely industrial application.This workshop will include:
• What is the "Internet of Things"
• How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data
• The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
• How to connect your Arduino with your Android phone
• How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud/server
• How to update sensor readings on social media
• Control a Relay Switch by texting from your Phone
• Use Arduino, Wifi, Bluetooth, Breadboard, LEDs, sensors like temperature sensor
Free Complete IOT kit with ArduinoBoard , Bluetooth Module, Wifi or Xigbee Module, Sensors – Humidity/Temperature, Breadboard, LEDs and many more small components.
Note: A kit will be provided to a group of 5 students
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107