Internet of Things (IOT) workshop at University of Technology and Management, Shillong, Meghalaya, India on 02 - 03 April 2016.
This two days workshop covers all the essential topics about Internet of Things. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Internet of Things with purely industrial application.This workshop will include:
• What is the "Internet of Things"
• Introduction to IOT Kit
• Introduction to Arduino Software and Hardware
• Complete understanding of sensors like - Light, Temperature, Humidity, ultrasonic.
• Wifi Module interfacing with Arduino
• Store data and sending data on IoT Cloud Platform
• Use Arduino, Wifi module, Breadboard, LEDs, sensors like temperature sensor. Humidity, light and ultrasonic sensors.
Free Complete IOT kit with ArduinoBoard , Wifi module, Sensors – Humidity/Temperature, light, ultrasonic, Breadboard, robotics chasis, motor drivers, servo and DC motors.
Note: A kit will be provided to a group of 5 students.
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: University of Technology and Management, Shillong, Meghalaya, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107