Internet of Things (IOT) workshop at GITAM University, Hyderabad, India on 1st and 3rd February 2016.
This two days workshop covers all the essential topics about Internet of Things. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Internet of Things with purely industrial application.This workshop will include:
• What is the "Internet of Things"
• How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data
• The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
• How to connect your Arduino to motor drivers, wifi module.
• How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud/server
• How to update sensor readings on social media
• Use Arduino, Wifi module or Bluetooth module, Breadboard, LEDs, sensors like temperature sensor. Humidity, light and ultrasonic sensors.
Free Complete IOT kit with ArduinoBoard , Bluetooth or Wifi module, Sensors – Humidity/Temperature, light, ultrasonic, Breadboard, robotics chasis, motor drivers, servo and DC motors.
Note: A kit will be provided to a group of 5 students
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: GITAM University, Hyderabad, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107