Internet of Things (IOT) using Raspberry Pi workshop in VIT University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on 28-29-30 March 2016.
This three days workshop covers all the essential topics about Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi. The main focus of this workshop is to giving deep and inside knowledge about Internet of Things with purely industrial application.This workshop will include:
• Introduction to "Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi"
• Brief introduction to Linux
• Introduction to ARM11 microcontroller
• Setting up Raspberry PI
• Intro and hands-on coding of Python (comparison with C programming over Linux machines)
• LED interfacing using the GPIO
• Buzzer, PIR and various sensor interfacing
• Store data and sending data on IoT Cloud Platform.
• Cloud interfacing with IOT
Free Complete kit with Wifi module, Raspberry Pi model B board (512MB), 8GB SD Card, USB micro cable, Sensors – Humidity/Temperature, light, USB Cable, Other Small cables and wires, DC Motors.
Note: A kit will be provided to a group of 5 students
Open for students from all over India.
Venue: VIT University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact person – Mr. Deepak 07840054107